Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

We need a forum for VH Classic scenes. This would top the list since i've been coming on here. i remember my jaw dropped open when it happened

Mine crashed now! I lost this one at the time. A question . Was this the stop for your exit from the project? Or did it last a little longer there?

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Recognizing in the new apartment the visual signature of Jeka or very similar to his.
Any official position on this (Sandra & Serge) & Artur (?)

Well it's two dudes and only one girl already an bad count in that hehe.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well it's two dudes and only one girl already an bad count in that hehe.

Excuse me. But when I see it the open day apartment. And he not work - fingers on WASD:blush:. I put a shortcut - boring trash.

Maybe I'm wrong - but expectations are low from the apartment.

100036.jpg

• Upvote 1

Agora, ze81 disse:

Bem, são dois caras e apenas uma garota já é uma má conta naquele hehe.

Agora, ze81 disse:

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Com licença. Mas quando eu vejo o apartamento do dia aberto . E ele não trabalha - dedos na WASD :blush:. Coloquei um atalho - lixo chato.

Talvez eu esteja errado - mas as expectativas são baixas do apartamento.

100036.jpg

Mainly because there is only one bed there and she is not comfortable for 3. The sofa as we see in housekeeping is apparently out of the question.
Really curious and equally confused.

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Excuse me. But when I see it the open day apartment. And he not work - fingers on WASD:blush:. I put a shortcut - boring trash.

Maybe I'm wrong - but expectations are low from the apartment.

100036.jpg

Doesn't look very promising indeed,still waiting the day VH puts other types of residents,like an ebony girl,or an Asian girl.Would be nice to have something diferent and not this of the mill looking type girl.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Mainly because there is only one bed there and she is not comfortable for 3. The sofa as we see in housekeeping is apparently out of the question.
Really curious and equally confused.

It's VH..the dude in sleep in the relatively small coach or even in the floor.

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Mine crashed now! I lost this one at the time. A question . Was this the stop for your exit from the project? Or did it last a little longer there?

Sorry bear, I didn't understand you, translation problem maybe

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I don't think so either. It started out as sleepy passion that couldn't be stopped. I tried to warn him away from putting his arm around her, but he didn't listen and now he has done it again. Wait till you see the bear trap she puts on his cock. You're gonna faint and wake up with a profound urge to find Guy at all costs. Have fun Ash!

I saw it Amy, i'm not a huge Jeka fan, but he hammered her and she loved it! I think she wants to hae Jeka Jr., after he came in her as far as possible, she kept his dick in like cork so no Jeka baby seeds leaked out. And what do you think of their reaction after the glow wore off? He looked like , holy fuck, what did I do?!

30 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Sorry bear, I didn't understand you, translation problem maybe

OK !
You said that your jaw dropped when you saw the scene and I rebutted that you had only seen it now.

My questioning was that this resulted in her leaving at the time of the project or if she stayed a little longer after the incident.
And taking advantage, what was the reason she did this? Anybody know?:huh: