Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Just now, nack said:

Yup .. as predicted. Bye Bye to this apartment. Another one gone from my list. Mika-Layne,Jess-Sam,Eric-Layla,Anna-Alex already gone.

Egor-Nata,Grisha-Maria are the only ones left for me. If they are gone too,it's sayonara to VHTV.

Why Jess Sam? Those guys are pretty hot.

27 minutes ago, nack said:

I know. I don't find jess that attractive. Once you have seen them having sex, you have seen all.

May be I am the only one..:sick:

I think Jess is one of the most sexy girls on VH. She is real no acting and they are a great couple. They are very entertaining, Jess does what she wants and isn't concerned with the cameras. By far my favorite VH apartment.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, nack said:

I know. I don't find jess that attractive. Once you have seen them having sex, you have seen all.

May be I am the only one..:sick:

Jess is average looking. I don't mind watching her fuck. But I 100% agree with your 2nd statement.

• Upvote 1

Once you've seen anyone have sex more than a couple of times you've seen it all. Seriously! I love Jess cause she's such a natural exhibitionist. I don't need to see models, I'm cool with seeing a real woman. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, maya said:

They need to keep a free cam in living room like all other apts. why would anyone get interested by looking at kitchen all the time?

There's a free cam facing the living room. For some reason it's call it a Hall, but it's a living room.

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Once you've seen anyone have sex more than a couple of times you've seen it all. Seriously! I love Jess cause she's such a natural exhibitionist. I don't need to see models, I'm cool with seeing a real woman. 

To some extent but i never get tired of seeing Maria and Grisha. I really enjoy them and their intimate moments are never the same.Same cannot be said about the other couples.It's the unpredictability that i love.Maria is way hotter than Jess.

Who said anything about models ? You think Maria is not a real woman.

I know what you mean. But, I don't think Jess and Sam have the same sex over and over again. The fuck all over the apt. I don't agree with that at all. I agree Maria and Grisha are great and are definitely the best on VH at the moment. But, if that's the standard that you need to enjoy a couple, then I think you are hard to please. 

The reason I mentioned models, is because you all were saying how you didn't find Jess attractive. It's another level of standards that I don't agree with.

• Upvote 1