Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Una pregunta ? Lo que el vídeo tiene usted? ¿Se puede enviar la url en este momento?

Sí creo que no será constante la presencia de los tres en el mismo entorno o por el contrario puede ser que ahora han hecho como un trío activo.

Mientras observaba a la chica también tiene una línea de crédito y que el compromiso es con Sara.
Y sí, creo que Sara es el centro de todo. Pero a medida que nada de que quejarse
:biggrin:

No, I'm sorry, I don't have access to the cam´s of payment, canceled my subscription and have much to change things back to pay for this site. It's been interesting, but VH quality technically, I don't want to throw your hair in moments like this.

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Não, desculpe, não tenho acesso à câmera de pagamento, cancelei minha assinatura e tenho muito a mudar as coisas para pagar por este site. Tem sido interessante, mas VH qualidade tecnicamente, eu não quero jogar o cabelo em momentos como este.

I just wanted to know what the video was to find it in the best moments. They are few with Sara, but a conserable number to make a search slower.

• Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Sólo quería saber lo que el video era encontrar en los mejores momentos. Son pocos con Sara, pero un número conserable hacer una búsqueda más lenta.

ahh yes, this video yes. Threesome no. Tomorrow send you.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Este foi EXCELENTE e muito quente !!!

Good! At the moment on field Eric and his guests. But in the rhythm that is and already of practice or via evolving to a party of "balconies and blind spot" (which is already in the process) or goes to an exit of all external.
The fact is that for the day the guidelines have already ended. Wait until tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

anyone having a problem with cams not loading? i'm not getting anything anywhere.

Hi golfer, havn't been on here much the last few days, what is going on here?! Jeka finally gave it to Raya?!  I saw the pic on the bed, was he taking turns with them? Now the cams are out, that must make you crazy!

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi golfer, havn't been on here much the last few days, what is going on here?! Jeka finally gave it to Raya?!  I saw the pic on the bed, was he taking turns with them? Now the cams are out, that must make you crazy!

hi. i thought raya only liked girls but jeka fucked the shit out of them both. total surprise. and he lasted about 25 minutes. but there were a lot of cam problems. freezing & jumping. right now i'm getting no picture at all.

• Upvote 1