Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's either boring as watching paint dry, which is most of the time, or it's on fire, when Sara and Raya come over. I wish Jeka would stay off to the side and let the ladies do some 69 action, or some scissoring, or face sitting, anything that doesn't include him. Then he can jump in at the end and do what he does, then pay the girls for services rendered.

I totally agree with you , Ash on this wish. It would be more interesting and different than what we have here at this time.
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's either boring as watching paint dry, which is most of the time, or it's on fire, when Sara and Raya come over. I wish Jeka would stay off to the side and let the ladies do some 69 action, or some scissoring, or face sitting, anything that doesn't include him. Then he can jump in at the end and do what he does, then pay the girls for services rendered.

Any time the girls are having sex Jeka has to jump in and interrupt, It would be nice to see how far they would go but then I can't really blame Jeka  for getting in there.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Any time the girls are having sex Jeka has to jump in and interrupt, It would be nice to see how far they would go but then I can't really blame Jeka  for getting in there.

That would be fabulous , and whenever Jeka jumps in, that means there is about 5 minutes of action left, he cums and thats the end of the show.

• Upvote 2