Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

25 minutes ago, martyen said:

Creo que no nos gusta el nuevo diseño de la cama y se puede cámaras, a confiar en Jeka para nosotros, pero Alice satisfacer antes no parecía el corte de acordar espero ser engañado, pero por unos días la pareja parece ocultar o más bien Alice (ducha rápida, cogida en la visión nocturna, y la obstrucción de Pavel con su cuerpo.) Mucho menos vista de Alicia en cámaras frontales

What is the new design of the bed friend? I currently do not see it, only to hear that Jeka is installing another camera in the room of guests but still I can't see neither. In addition, yesterday brought two new cameras in a bag. Perhaps we have also another in another site? That Alice has been ocultandose the last few days, I disagree, fuck with night vision and in a room with a single camera does not seem to be hidden when in addition they already have demonstrated more than once can fuck with light. You can also think she either wants to hear everything Jeka! This couple for me is very very good and deserves the best! It is my opinion.

• Upvote 1

I don't really know if the camera 3 has a good angle... if Alice wants her ass to look at the other side, really won't see anything. And now that is the case with the camera in the room? There has to be another there and also has to fix once and for all the sound of cameras 1 and 2. Lack of work to do here!

Il y a 1 heure, Gudari a dit :

Quelle est la nouvelle conception de l'ami de lit? Je ne vois actuellement pas, pour entendre que Jeka installe une autre caméra dans la chambre d'hôtes mais je ne vois pas non plus. En outre, hier a apporté deux nouvelles caméras dans un sac. Peut-être que nous avons aussi une autre dans un autre site? Alice a été ocultandose les derniers jours, je suis en désaccord, baiser avec vision nocturne et dans une chambre avec une seule caméra ne semble pas être caché quand en plus ils ont déjà démontré plus d'une fois peut baiser avec la lumière. Vous pouvez aussi penser qu'elle soit veut entendre tout Jeka! Ce couple pour moi est très très bon et mérite le meilleur! Il est mon avis.

I also think that couple deserves an apartment, I like Alice and also I was the first to post the change of cam and the disposition of the bed. For the rest you are right I had not thought that Jeka could hear the noises. Wait and see to judge the new disposition, and the attitude of the couple.

• Upvote 1

Just got an email about the no sound on cam 1 and 2 and the excuse is it's an independent house with experimental eqiupment. They are 'looking' for a solution with the house manager and in the 'nearest future' they will fix it.

Well if it's anything like cam 5 at Lena & Peters apt that they knew about and were fixing, then I don't have much hope :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1