Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

6 hours ago, nack said:

And I actually agree with VHTV.

4 hours ago, Hyperb76 said:

I agree on VH staying out of it. However, Mira should have done something. Everyone is so passive now. That is the reason why jackasses think that they can get away with whatever they want. Pour beer on me on purpose and I break your nose and blacken your eye... period.

The only two things that have been said here that I agree with.

3 hours ago, beardman said:

As habitually I do not agree with most of the comments here. Nobody here has heard what Sara and Mira said to each other. The behaviour of the third girl, a friend of Mira, suggests me that it was just Mira who said something 'unforgiveable'. Jeka did nothing because he was (part of) the object of their row and 3rd girl 'changed partner'.

Remember: these are not upper-class people. Be not too fast with your judgment.

unfortunately the sound wasn't working in that room so even if an interpreter were there it would be a guess.

I lost all attraction towards Sara last night. Now the only place I want to see her is at a Dentist appointment. What a cunt.

jabbath, You make me laugh with your comments, it is well known that when you bring friends or girlfriends, it is necessary to make several plans or sleep with all the girls who pass in the apartment
Reconnect to real life from time to time ;-)