Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

You'll notice that Sara masturbates right after Jerka is finished. She obviously is not satisfied and takes the matter into her own (hands). <---

BTW... Mira, if you read this, you can live with me if you need a place! :biggrin: I am single and have a 5 bedroom house. Although, you'd need to move to Ohio.

1 hour ago, Hyperb76 said:

BTW... Mira, if you read this, you can live with me if you need a place! :biggrin: I am single and have a 5 bedroom house. Although, you'd need to move to Ohio.

Shit!  I'm married and she could come and live with me.  My wife would love it!  My wife is straight but there are times she would enjoy just having a female around as a companion.  I'm ok with whatever she likes.  After 27 years, I trust my wife completely.  Besides, it would be tough to find anybody else who could afford her!!  :biggrin::biggrin::sad:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Shit!  I'm married and she could come and live with me.  My wife would love it!  My wife is straight but there are times she would enjoy just having a female around as a companion.  I'm ok with whatever she likes.  After 27 years, I trust my wife completely.  Besides, it would be tough to find anybody else who could afford her!!  :biggrin::biggrin::sad:

Thats your job as men to afford us mic. If Mira moved in, you need to afford both of them you know, you wont have a dime to spend on yourself

• Upvote 1