Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Absolute bullshit in the truest definition. 

Hahaha misc, that was a joke, i,d never leave myself dependent on anyone to take care of my expenses, otherwise i would have had my sub back on VH a long time ago

Oh honey, I could afford her.  Believe me.  And you're right, it is my job to love and provide for my wife; as I do my daughter and her mother.  One more wouldn't be that big of a hit.  Moreover, I could give her one hell of a lot more than the simpering, balless wimp she was with.  Anyone who would let a guest in my house be disrespected, would not be in my house one New York skinny minute after the act.  He's a 60 sec. cum drunk ass in my opinion.  Diffidently thinking  with the wrong head...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Oh honey, I could afford her.  Believe me.  And you're right, it is my job to love and provide for my wife; as I do my daughter and her mother.  One more wouldn't be that big of a hit.  Moreover, I could give her one hell of a lot more than the simpering, balless wimp she was with.  Anyone who would let a guest in my house be disrespected, would not be in my a one New York skinny minute after the act.  He's a 60 sec. cum drunk ass in my opinion.  Diffidently thinking  with the wrong head...

That was really bad the other night, he didnt flinch when Sara dumped on Mira. Now im not married, so i'm not dependent on anyone for my expenses, being married your in a totally different situation, its great that you take care of them so well, I was kinda joking about all men having to afford us. being single i wouldnt expect any guy to have to afford me if you will.

• Upvote 1

It doesn't matter whether you are married or not hun.  If you love someone, you take care of them and vice versa.  If you and I were a couple, I'd take care of you.  And when you are with me, you are to be treated like a lady (as long as you half assed act like one).  I would not have tolerated the beer episode.  I've never been so cum drunk I would let some one in my house, resident or guest, be treated like that!

• Upvote 2

If Mira is truly gone and out of the project, I wish her nothing but the best in life!!  She deserved better than she was treated on Sunday by Sara but at lease she had the sense to leave and let these others including Jeka be left up to their own demise!!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Hyperb76 said:

You'll notice that Sara masturbates right after Jerka is finished. She obviously is not satisfied and takes the matter into her own (hands). <---

Like many girls here around... he majority can´t get off during fucking. Not all girls do have the same luck as Anabel :angel:

4 minutes ago, spielo said:

Like many girls here around... he majority can´t get off during fucking. Not all girls do have the same luck as Anabel :angel:

Sara can most definitely get off during sex. Lately Jeka has been cumming very quickly. He doesn't jerk off on cam. Maybe he should start.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Sara can most definitely get off during sex. Lately Jeka has been cumming very quickly. He doesn't jerk off on cam. Maybe he should start.

"He doesn't jerk off on cam. Maybe he should start." 

No thank you. :confused:

Just now, Hyperb76 said:

"He doesn't jerk off on cam. Maybe he should start." 

No thank you. :confused:

Why not? You could change the channel. Would you mind if it resulted in a longer sex session? 

• Upvote 1

I think Jeka is too shy to do it. Eric, Sam, Stas, Egor, and Alex don't do it either. Right now it's just Alex. Funny how there is a stigma against guys, but not for girls. Guys need to jerk off to stay sane. Sex is about giving yourself to another, but masturbation is different and personal. Couldn't imagine only having sex.

• Upvote 1