Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

So lange diese Kamilla in dieser Wohnung ist wird keine Freude aufkommen. Sie hat sich zu ihrem Negativen verändert.

Sie ist extrem egoistisch geworden. Sie will der Mittelpunkt sein, st aber nur Mittelmaß.

Mein RLC ABO bleibt so lange außer Betrieb, bis Kamila zumindest aus dieser WG ausgezogen ist.

Sie soll sich mit ihrem "außer Haus" Stecher eine eigene Wohnung suchen.

57 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

So lange diese Kamilla in dieser Wohnung ist wird keine Freude aufkommen. Sie hat sich zu ihrem Negativen verändert.

Sie ist extrem egoistisch geworden. Sie will der Mittelpunkt sein, st aber nur Mittelmaß.

Mein RLC ABO bleibt so lange außer Betrieb, bis Kamila zumindest aus dieser WG ausgezogen ist.

Sie soll sich mit ihrem "außer Haus" Stecher eine eigene Wohnung suchen.

The problem with Kamila is the potential is so high and the reality is so low. Not sure how she has done it but I don't even care if she has sex in the apartment any more.  She is simply not into it and seems to choose partners she doen't like or (not sure how) don't like her.  The blond guy seemed enthusiastic is first but very quickly seemed to lose interest.  

As a guess, I would say she is likely very high mantenance and pretty one dimensonal.

7 minutes ago, hampelo said:

The problem with Kamila is the potential is so high and the reality is so low. Not sure how she has done it but I don't even care if she has sex in the apartment any more.  She is simply not into it and seems to choose partners she doen't like or (not sure how) don't like her.  The blond guy seemed enthusiastic is first but very quickly seemed to lose interest.  

As a guess, I would say she is likely very high mantenance and pretty one dimensonal.

I am very sure Kamila will have a nice life.

BTW, I think, it is not the job of the girls to have a life that fit with the expectation of the viewers. The only important thing is to have a life also in this apartment.

Heidi's friend was there the night they bought a stripper for her. Wasn't she the one who brought the really drunk touchy feely guy who tried hooking up with Heidi and Kristy the same night?  I think she might have fooled around with that guy in the restroom shower.

36 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Heidi's friend was there the night they bought a stripper for her. Wasn't she the one who brought the really drunk touchy feely guy who tried hooking up with Heidi and Kristy the same night?  I think she might have fooled around with that guy in the restroom shower.

i think you're correct...