Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

If you want to see a good fuck, watch M&S guests. That was pitiful by Kristy.

It takes 2 Tripod,,,why blame Kristy alone,,,she can't fuck really good if she's being fucked by a kid,,,we have seen her really getting pounded the right way before by her other ex bf.

You guys are always so quick to blame K&K.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tripod2 said:

If you want to see a good fuck, watch M&S guests. That was pitiful by Kristy.

Oh, man. Was it that cute blonde girl and her boyfriend? She is really cute. I wish I could have seen that. I didn't even get to see her nude until I saw her take a bath a few days ago. Do you know the timeline so I can see if I can view the replay? If so, please let me know. Thanks.

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

Oh, man. Was it that cute blonde girl and her boyfriend? She is really cute. I wish I could have seen that. I didn't even get to see her nude until I saw her take a bath a few days ago. Do you know the timeline so I can see if I can view the replay? If so, please let me know. Thanks.

Bathroom Session Starts at 23:35.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

No she doesn't have the "Nack" for it lol :biggrin::biggrin:

I read "she doesn't have the neck for it" and I thought how come Mike knows how big my cock is and that it won't fit down her throat.

Then I cleaned my glasses -------------- :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

It was Pathetic to say the least. Dude had his underwear on all the time and Kristy had her panties.She wouldn't even allow him to touch her breasts when he was jacking off in the second session.

• Upvote 1