Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

15 hours ago, nack said:

It was Pathetic to say the least. Dude had his underwear on all the time and Kristy had her panties.She wouldn't even allow him to touch her breasts when he was jacking off in the second session.

It is like with D&D. They want to be in the project for the apartment and the money, but do not really agree to openness. ... The result is a disaster somewere in between irritating and ridiculous. ... I would like to say that this event could be the start of a newly found openness. ...  but lets be honest ... This was most likely the first and only time she had sex in this apartment for 2017. ... ::) ... She will never get used to the cameras while having almost all sex outside. 

Considering the openness of Kamilla and Heidi in recent time, it is easy to see that this apartment need a restart. ... I think, it would be best to cast new people. Maybe some real friends that also agree to the idea of the project. 

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

to openness. ... openness. ...  

Considering the openness  it is easy to see that this apartment need a restart. ...

You use the word openness so damn much, ----- not really getting your meaning----I guess this is what you mean by openness

open gaping pussy

:biggrin: lol

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

You use the word openness so damn much, ----- not really getting your meaning----I guess this is what you mean by openness

No. ... Openness is not a close up. ... more ... In the case of RLC it would fit best to the opposite of hidding. 

Bildergebnis für hiding

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

He wants the girls to bring a guy home every night and have sex. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

I have come to a conclusion about RLC in general and this apartment specifically.  They are less a voyeur site and more another facet of the world wide progressive movement on assisted dying.

Most assisted dying requires expensive drugs and medical attention. This budget version simply bores you to death.

I am not sure where RLS  is going with this BUT watching hours and hours of rooms where people are theoretically supposed to be but aren't is enough to make you cry.

Maybe we can coin a new term (with appolgies to Kelly-Anne Conway) maybe we can start calling them "alt. rooms"