Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

I have a question for anybody who can enlighten me. Has Heidi ever had the girl over again that she had sex with that one night? If so, did they "play" any? I only saw her one other time sitting on the living room couch. They didn't do anything then. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I have a question for anybody who can enlighten me. Has Heidi ever had the girl over again that she had sex with that one night? If so, did they "play" any? I only saw her one other time sitting on the living room couch. They didn't do anything then. Thanks.

Yes, she was back on visit for 2-3 weeks ago. (when Kristy was at home with them). They was sitting in the kitchen for a talk, that's all

Just now, Noldus said:

Yes, she was back on visit for 2-3 weeks ago. (when Kristy was at home with them). They was sitting in the kitchen for a talk, that's all

That's too bad. That was one of the hottest nights I can remember in any of the apartments. I was afraid it wouldn't happen again since Heidi had said the next day that she didn't know if she enjoyed it because she was too drunk. I think she was embarrassed by it. :-(