Dubna

sat11

18 hours ago, Russ said:

Alex & Kojack  now there's something I want to spend money to watch,  it don't get any better then this:biggrin:

you got it, the way they play cards, wow, couldn't control myself, and Alex with that 'frustrated' look since Nastya left? hell I'm excited, and the way Kojac can just sit there for ours....(or maybe it was buffering) YA this apt. hit the jackpot....I wonder if Alex can find 2 Mannequins (I am joking, hope that can be translated)

1 minute ago, beardman said:

Can anyone explain to me what VV 's tweet about changes meant?:  'Yes, Ladies go' ?? 66%?

hell did you vote @beardman...I voted twice...I'm being sarcastic. I thought the samething vote for what ? maybe VV did the vote just for the staff...wouldn't surprise me but you got to love the results (what's the question?????)

2 minutes ago, sixfive said:

hell did you vote @beardman...I voted twice...I'm being sarcastic. I thought the samething vote for what ? maybe VV did the vote just for the staff...wouldn't surprise me but you got to love the results (what's the question?????)

66% wants the ladies to go? Where is this world going to?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sixfive said:

i never understood the question:huh:

• Upvote 1