Dubna

sat11

3 hours ago, HarveyB said:

These guys can't be gone soon enough.

Screenshot 2017-03-12 16.15.38.png

nastya fucked without cover all the week-end in tula with the other guy and now she hiding with alex i understand nothing (probably alex fault) i hope they gonna left for see new peoples here,they act like for protest to something like gerda/kent did during some weeks,something happened in backstage for they change comportment like this

8 minutes ago, clivebb said:

nastya fucked without cover all the week-end in tula with the other guy and now she hiding with alex i understand nothing (probably alex fault) i hope they gonna left for see new peoples here,they act like for protest to something like gerda/kent did during some weeks,something happened in backstage for they change comportment like this

I'm assuming they've been told to clear out tomorrow, considering that they were packing everything, therefore, they're not getting paid and don't feel the need to show any of their activity.

Too bad because Nastya showed that she could be an uninhibited and lustful individual.

Perhaps there's a chance he'll be gone and she'll move into Tula with Marna.

Notable is that Kojak has been conspicuous by his absence today.