Dubna

sat11

What's happened to the living room free cams? Do not seem to exist any more (unless you subscribe) just a long shot from the kitchen area of the settee, which you would require a telescope to view any action taking place!

6 hours ago, binocular said:

What's happened to the living room free cams? Do not seem to exist any more (unless you subscribe) just a long shot from the kitchen area of the settee, which you would require a telescope to view any action taking place!

VV have switched the free cam to the cam 9 kitchen,this is the only free cam there is right now,not more free cam on the couch.

8 minutes ago, clivebb said:

VV have switched the free cam to the cam 9 kitchen,this is the only free cam there is right now,not more free cam on the couch.

something weird,when i click on dubna appartment the cam 7 don't load but if i click on the cam 9 and after on the cam 7 the cam 7 work,just super weird

37 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's not like it matters much. I like Alex and Nastya but I don't see much happening in dubna especially with Kojak there. 

I think Nastya is great but its just a regular apt, now if Kojak went to Marna, then Nastya will be alone with her man, Marna who looks bored as anything will have a person to talk to (and maybe we get to see Nastya walking around with less attire than now )