Dubna

sat11

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

if she was just cheating on him that is not good whether he knew about it or not that is not right,  i like her but that makes her not a nice person

Whether it was cheating depends on the character of their relation.

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

if she was just cheating on him that is not good whether he knew about it or not that is not right

Maybe but then that would also make Marna an enabler. Are you going to say she's not a nice person as well?

I personally don't care for nice. It was super hot to see her with another guy and I finally got I've been asking for. Now I'm just wondering how long it will be before she cheats again.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe but then that would also make Marna an enabler. Are you going to say she's not a nice person as well?

I personally don't care for nice. It was super hot to see her with another guy and I finally got I've been asking for. Now I'm just wondering how long it will be before she cheats again.

In this constellation nice persons are not wanted for.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

you are terrible person :biggrin: 

what was she going to do stop them, she just live there not her place, they are adults they know what they are doing