Dubna

sat11

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe but then that would also make Marna an enabler. Are you going to say she's not a nice person as well?

I personally don't care for nice. It was super hot to see her with another guy and I finally got I've been asking for. Now I'm just wondering how long it will be before she cheats again.

this is so true and I agree 100% , these 2 were hot that night lets see more

i think thy both are packing, i guess alex cant stay with out her its not like he is going to get another girl to bring here or they both decided to try again away the cams.

may be it is the vv lady she is talking to explaining their decision 

alex packing, i cant help feel sorry for him if the are back together, it might have been fun for us we got to see her ave sex with other guy but to be with some one who is a cheater even he does not know now soon or latter he is going to find out and that is going to heart him badly,  if she do it to him again i hope he finds out sooner and find a good loyal  girl to get on with his life

Capture_2017_03_12_21_41_34_856.png

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

nastya have fucked with him today for console him,don't know if nastya will left also

her staff  is by the door behind the tv she was putting her things in a suitcase 

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

what happens to the apartment they cant leave it empty, maybe they will bring kojac to house sit till they find someone else 

i would like to see anita come back with the guy she have fucked one night before she left i like her ass