Dubna

sat11

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I would rather watch this then another fucking couple.

if this 3 stay it will be having 2 couples , if you think about it there is no difference unless the guy is just a visitor and red just brought him and he had sex with both girls.

what i (we) want it to be is that this is a girls apartment, and they go out bring guys have party have sex 

yes i am tired of watching people doing a show with out joy , i want to see normal people enjoying what hey doing even its for show, some one who enjoy showing of their body and love it even there is no sex still you enjoy watching them

i dont think not much will happen they have done their show, short hair first then red then short hair because she did not do a good show the first round, they will not be fun tomorrow when they are sober, saying that i like red she is pretty and looks fun.

the reason i like watching marna is she is normal person and she is having fun,  and anna she enjoys showing masturbating for her joy, and i enjoyed watching carmen because she loved showing her body with mor confidence than any one. i wish there is more of that

45 minutes ago, sat11 said:

yes i am tired of watching people doing a show with out joy , i want to see normal people enjoying what hey doing even its for show, some one who enjoy showing of their body and love it even there is no sex still you enjoy watching them

I agree 100% that's why I like Iris and Zoe so much they have fun together they laugh a lot and are good friends.

• Upvote 1