Dubna

sat11

34 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i wouldn't mind paid hookers but they have to at least pretend to do something. there are enough slugs on this site doing nothing allready (are you reading this boro gang?).

100%

I seriously can't believe they lost the two girls that was here before and replaced them with the snore fest couple that's there now. Watching them is like watching milk turn sour. They're like an old married couple.. and they only just met two days ago.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I seriously can't believe they lost the two girls that was here before and replaced them with the snore fest couple that's there now. Watching them is like watching milk turn sour. They're like an old married couple.. and they only just met two days ago.

How do you know what watching milk turn sour is like? Kidding! They really just met a couple days ago? That might be it, i think we get jaded watching these folks, like as soon as they see each other they should be fucking away. If they just met, it will be pretty exciting when and if they do the first time.

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

How do you know what watching milk turn sour is like? Kidding! They really just met a couple days ago? That might be it, i think we get jaded watching these folks, like as soon as they see each other they should be fucking away. If they just met, it will be pretty exciting when and if they do the first time.

When they first met, they were both in Tula and couldn't keep their hands off each other: making out all over the place, playing grab ass, they took a shower together, the whole nine. Now that they've moved into this apartment, all the chemistry has completely fizzled and have been reduced to him following her around like a little puppy and her being one of the most aloof women I have seen here in recent memory and the fact that she barely shows any sign of energy or a personality doesn't help things either.

I don't kid myself into thinking that people will always automatically fuck like animals when placed in front of each other, and I don't compare one couple's dynamic to another couple. But this couple so far is sleep inducing. Like I said in another post, I don't always need to see sex. Sometimes I like to see how thing play out, but these two aren't even giving anything worth trying to anticipate. At least not now. If their ways continue in this direction I can't see myself being invested in more than another day or two.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

When they first met, they were both in Tula and couldn't keep their hands off each other: making out all over the place, playing grab ass, they took a shower together, the whole nine. Now that they've moved into this apartment, all the chemistry has completely fizzled and have been reduced to him following her around like a little puppy and her being one of the most aloof women I have seen here in recent memory and the fact that she barely shows any sign of energy or a personality doesn't help things either.

I don't kid myself into thinking that people will always automatically fuck like animals when placed in front of each other, and I don't compare one couple's dynamic to another couple. But this couple so far is sleep inducing. Like I said in another post, I don't always need to see sex. Sometimes I like to see how thing play out, but these two aren't even giving anything worth trying to anticipate. At least not now. If their ways continue in this direction I can't see myself being invested in more than another day or two.

Shows what i know, not much! Ive been on here since late Jan early Feb. Wonder what happened to them? I like your comments on here, Lot of fun on here when things are getting hot! I know You know i was just messin with you! I hopefully get my subscription again and i can see everything have a good evening!