Dubna

sat11

20 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

what about poor inna,:huh:

Not sure. She's currently in Greenwood visiting Ivo and the bunch there. Greg and Marna fucked again while she was there. Not sure if they broke up or if this is full on cheating.

Finally there is evidence in the archives. Looks like they've been fucking all over the house.

bandicam%202017-08-17%2017-40-53-270_l.j 

Edit: It's kinda looking like Greg and Inna broke up. Him and Marna are sleeping together in her bedroom.

Ok, let me clear up.

Marna is trying to built new relationship with Greg now.

Therefore Inna is not with Greg anymore. Inna will be looking for someone else.  They tried to pass  time all together yesterday (Inna, Greg, Andy and Marna), but didn't work out much.  Inna is frustrated. There are 2 friends now in Volga with her to cheer her up.

so marna finally got her claws into greg.will he come to regret his decision to leave inna,who knows.once the novelty of fresh has worn off,it may start to hit home what he has done,he will miss the little things that makes inna inna,its always the little things that stick in the memory the longest,phrases movements looks,feel .those things will get you as they do in that 20 minute period just before you hit rem sleep,that is when your concience hits you with every wrong move you have made and forces you to analize them in detail.but more time its inna i fell sorry for.how will she feel at the girly getogethers,having to face marna. or even greg,at a later time.

Marna reminds me a lot of Christy from back in the day how they both have no problems going after other girls' boyfriends. Marna is a lot more aggressive while Christy was more subtle and conniving but at the end of the day, they are the most cold-blooded women I think that has ever been on any voyeur site.

49 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Marna reminds me a lot of Christy from back in the day how they both have no problems going after other girls' boyfriends. Marna is a lot more aggressive while Christy was more subtle and conniving but at the end of the day, they are the most cold-blooded women I think that has ever been on any voyeur site.

i did not know christy.so unable to comment on her but as we all know it takes two to tango.so some of the blame must be shone in gregs direction too,he put himself in tht situation,he knew how marna  stay and if he really truelly had any feelings for inna he would have shown more caution,even if it meant going somewhere else until inna returns,so as to throw of any temptation,easy to say yes,but he should have thought about how he would feel if it happened to him,coming back to fine=d his mate and his girl had been banging away like the world was going to end in a few hours.both of them need to understand that they have hurt someone emotionally.and there maybe costs to pay,