Dubna

sat11

1 hour ago, louiej said:

I was looking for evidence as well but i can guarantee he fucked her in greg, inna room for about 20mins 👍

The first time Marna and Greg were alone in the house for about two weeks, she literally chased him around the house for a few days trying to hunt him down for him to fuck her but never showed an ounce of interest in doing so. He never had nor will he ever have any desire to have sex with Marna and I'm sure if it did happen someone would have recorded it and it would be in the archives, so I'm gonna say that no it didn't happen.

That being said, I do find it strange that she's sleeping in Greg's bedroom.

3 times? And only one passing mention of it? And not a single pic of the evidence?

Even if he did, why isn't it in the archives? It doesn't take this long for something to get posted there and with all those times someone surely would have recorded it.

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly. I don't think he did either. @ARMY SNIPER has been posting all kinds of pics from all the apartments from the past few hours. If anything happened between Greg and Marna, surely he would have posted something from it.

I'm not a full member and i don't literally set and watch these sites for too long at a time,i just get the pictures when i can.i'm not sure about greg and marna.i see people but don't know them by their name's in any apt.