Dubna

sat11

Nooooooo:-[

a crime of serious magnitude has just been commited,greater than high treason even bigger than the explosion that caused the big bang to create our known universe on a scale greater than 10 to the 1,000,000,0000,000th power.

it is with great sadness that i have to report,the girls have just put clothes on

10 hours ago, cyberleader said:

Nooooooo:-[

a crime of serious magnitude has just been commited,greater than high treason even bigger than the explosion that caused the big bang to create our known universe on a scale greater than 10 to the 1,000,000,0000,000th power.

it is with great sadness that i have to report,the girls have just put clothes on

Good morning cyberleader, did you watch to the end last night. i saw Greg and Inna and Marna all getting absolutely blitzed drunk and singing?? karaoke (after a fashion) and then saw G & I back at Volga agin this morning. When I went to bed here they looked incapable of travel; but obviously they did. What happened inbetween times, please?

after a session of do re me fah so.its looks like they were going to bed,then greg came out went for a jimmy and then took up his usuall loafing position on the couch,inna came out for the last slice of pizza,then went back to bed,greg shuffled of to bed leaving marna to finish the beer and pizza,after she went to bed,followed by me as i had to be up early to oversee the conversion of more humans into cybermen ,(work).after that i do not know,i have only just tuned in 14.57GMT. having returned from the conversion plant, i am hoping there is a part two tonight.

it seems that way,if so a bout blooming time too,as he is just useless,all he seems to do is upset her.lost count of the amount or arguements and fights,the sooner he gone the better,the other night withing ten minutes she was crying again,best marna has done is put him out for the bin men to collect on friday.

Dwm2017-07-3100-37-04-93cb063.jpg

inna.she has a soft spoken voice,a quiet personality.and more than likely a kind heart,never seen her involve herself in any armshouse that goes on with the others.

she looks mighty fine in those glasses,and a cracking pair of thrupneys .

likes hula hooping and roller skating in doors naked.and like to eat.

overall she is a really nice bird,and greg should count himself lucky because to me she is a good one..

• Like 3