www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

2 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

Yes, it seems that way Clivebb.. But it is what it is a Cam, and what Foamy T. Squirrel posted, should be taken into consideration. As for the two Young Entrepreneur Cam-erest, who knows the quick way to earn extra funds, instead of wasting half of the day on devices, accomplishing how to become puppets, I welcome the opportunity. After all, we get to watch for free, while someone is banging out the Bucks..

You can watch this kind of cam show already. Just visit a page like cam4 or chaturbate and wait a few minutes ..... 

... but ... 

Were is the point to add a 24/7 cam to a cam show? ... It is like as if they ask people to pay for the same content twice. I do not understand this at all. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

The chat is not meant to chat with the tenants and issue commands,, it's just like CC. 

You just need to have a look to this forum. It is full of people ask the tenants to do things (the most in the barcelona apartments of RLC). Some people do not understand that the only advantage of a camera in the apartment is to see a "real life". There is no reason to chat with the viewers, but a lot not to do so. 

Guest CamaradsOfficial
58 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just visited every free cam in every apt. Didnt see a single person. It's 1233 on the West Coast USA. I have no idea what time it is where the apts are cause there's no time stamp. It's daylight I can see that.

One thing that you didn't see, are the thumbnails below the stream player. You can see the persons are in their apartments. They were sleeping :) To make it clear for you, their time is GMT+1 , GMT+2 .

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If anyone is a subcriber, can you tell me if anyone is home in any of the apts? I'm dying to see the clarity of the cams on human skin. From the looks of it, the cams are better then any other voyeur site, including RLC. 

Also, are the tenants home frequently? 

Yes they are home frequently, but they have moments as every human when they go out from time to time.

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

https://www.camarads.com

Guest CamaradsOfficial
10 hours ago, maxfactor said:

So many idiots were excited watching (and paying twice) for gilrs on RLC, that this site thinks they can copy that model I guess.  Sorry not worth $50 a month...lol You guys are out of your minds if you pay for it.

First of all, we don't copy the model. Other sites have their own way of making business, we have our own. We don't "stimulate" tentans on doing stuff . It would be just acting, not real life . And second if you do the math, it's not 50 $ / month.

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

7 hours ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

First of all, we don't copy the model. Other sites have their own way of making business, we have our own. We don't "stimulate" tentans on doing stuff . It would be just acting, not real life . And second if you do the math, it's not 50 $ / month.

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

It is in Canada smart ass

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I seem to recall that comment as well Clive. They said they were Russian, but the apartments were not in Russia. Something like that anyways. 

thanks for help me on this point,camarads have zero credibility after that and  specialy after doing all for delete the cam girls thread here,they can say all they want i have my opinion now with them

• Upvote 2