www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

j'arrive très rarement à me connecter sur le site
ou alors, quand je change de cam, ça plante, et ça ne veux pas se reconnecter

I manage very rarely to connect on the site or then, when I change of cam, that crashes, and that do not want to reconnect

On 4/2/2017 at 3:15 PM, Thestarider said:

How about following the rules for oince clivebb or do rules mean nothing to you. express you opinions fine but trash the site owner is unacceptable. Disrespecting the Mods is also unnaceptable and you are walking a fine line.

Thank you for reminding Clivebb about that Thesta because anyone could see what his true intentions on here were,,,to disrupt and cause chaos,,,it's ok to ask legitimate questions about the Website to the Camrads Officials,,,,but you can plainly see that people like Clivebb only came here to talk shit and harass the Camrad officials here.

I can't argue with any of that Amy Camarads gave me 1 month free viewing and after that month is finished I'm going to email them what i think they can improve to help their site but most of the things you have mentioned will be in my email. I really love your comments keep up the good work

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I can't argue with any of that Amy Camarads gave me 1 month free viewing and after that month is finished I'm going to email them what i think they can improve to help their site but most of the things you have mentioned will be in my email. I really love your comments keep up the good work

Did you find anything entertaining ? Is it worth the price ?

2 hours ago, nack said:

Did you find anything entertaining ? Is it worth the price ?

The cams are in good positions nice and clear

They could lower the price a bit while they only have 3 apartments

2 of the girls in different apartments are cam girls and i know some guys on CC don't like that but it doesn't worry me

When they get more apartments i think it will be ok

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nack said:

They couldn't handle the load @jjs.Never saw that happening on any site.VHTV never did it nor did RLC.

If that was the case then all apts would be premium  overload would block all .

4 minutes ago, TheThinker said:

what load? the washing? :biggrin:

It would be a start to show that she's interested in the relationship!  Can't help but think that those two barely know each other and are only together as a "couple" for this site!