www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

On 5/14/2017 at 8:56 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Still no timeline and still couple only appartements without any surprises

In terms of camarads, as I stated before without timeline it isn't interesting enough, either I watch everything or I don't watch anything. Some people just have to go work and don't have time to be glued to screen 24/7.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Foamy is conducting a poll so we can see who is a member to what voyeur site, please if you would take a few minutes to follow this link and let us know what sites you are a member.

Thanks for taking the time help us better serve you.

NO I don't think so .

Guest CamaradsOfficial
6 hours ago, Gudari said:

This site is horrible, you can not get to see more than half a minute without having buffer continuously and that with only four apartments! It's not worth it!

Just a few people complaint about buffering. The problems turned out to be the browser ( for best results use Chrome ) and internet bandwith ( our streams are a bit high in usage )

6 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Just a few people complaint about buffering. The problems turned out to be the browser ( for best results use Chrome ) and internet bandwith ( our streams are a bit high in usage )

Far to few people realize how big of an impact browser cache has.

Hace 17 horas, CamaradsOfficial dijo:

Sólo UNAS personajes Pocas queja Sobre el Almacenamiento en búfer. Los Problemas resultaron Ser el Navegador (párr Obtener Mejores Resultados Como utilizar Chrome) y el ancho de banda de Internet (Nuestros hijo arroyos Un poco altos en el USO)

Puedo utilizar Chrome, lo siento y tengo 300Mbps. Only happens to me on your web site.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
20 minutes ago, twduke2 said:

Camera's off line again at Emma and John's place.  Happens quite often lately ... or am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Unfortunetly there is some work at the electricity in the building. It's down for a few hours now. Hope they fix it soon.

Thanks

Comparing camarads to VHTV in the beginning there is simply no progress to see here. All we have is another appartement. And all appartements are quite boring. Not a good decision from camarads to say no to the offered help from VHTV. I don't see a valid plan or roadmap for this site here at all.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Comparing camarads to VHTV in the beginning there is simply no progress to see here. All we have is another appartement. And all appartements are quite boring. Not a good decision from camarads to say no to the offered help from VHTV. I don't see a valid plan or roadmap for this site here at all.

Agreed !!!!!

• Upvote 1