www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

• Admin pinned this topic
8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

After this, perhaps should be better to close this section... will be empty or almost

Lol really? :biggrin::biggrin: Section will be deserted in no time here. Guess all the camgirls there did no longer made enough money because you could see the highlights of their shows here for free ::)

Guest CamaradsOfficial
9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

After this, perhaps should be better to close this section... will be empty or almost

This was a misunderstanding. You are allowed to post pics , but only for the members that have a topic opened.

Thanks

1 minute ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

This was a misunderstanding. You are allowed to post pics , but only for the members that have a topic opened.

Thanks

ok so why the pics of Anthonia and Petter was deleted? :huh:

Guest CamaradsOfficial
23 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

ok so why the pics of Anthonia and Petter was deleted? :huh:

It was just a misunderstanding. The admin will restore the pictures for the topics. Like i said, you are allowed to post as before pictures on the topics that appear. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol really? :biggrin::biggrin: Section will be deserted in no time here. Guess all the camgirls there did no longer made enough money because you could see the highlights of their shows here for free ::)

There are a few that aren't 'camgirls'... at least i never notice a show directly at a cam (selena and romina , andrew and nicole, alicia and kevin, jane and cedric)

but i notice big part of the first 'censored crew' all are friends/live near (Barcelona blonde girl, andrew and nicole, selena and perhaps romina too). so perhaps the problem was with someone that knows them 

I assume it was all done by personal messaging. Not sure about this forums software but i'm on a number of SMF run forums and you can block all members messaging you so you can only receive messages from admins or members that you choose.

what i get fed up with is some people asking for which cam site they on,i am going to inject some cyberman logic now,if you are lucky enough that they are caming in the free areas then guess what someone else is paying to see the goodies whilst you are not is that not enough for them?,if you you are a paying member or like me and others and those  were lucky enough to win a free months viewing then you are seeing the goodies anyways,what and why do you need the cam site for? after all when they broacast on cam you are seeing much much more than the person who is looking at them through their webcam with out having to tip tokens,so logic dictates watching via camarads is the better deal.

• Like 2