www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hope all is well with you guys @CamaradsOfficial ❤️ 

Yes, all is good. Very busy at the office. Preparing new apartments and other stuff. What about you ?

14 hours ago, jjs said:

Want to thank the Mods and Camarads  for the free month on Camarads  ...... AGAIN THANK YOU !!!

You are welcome jjs!

Just finished my month trial. So far my biggest gripes with the site are the timeline and a lack of archive section. The timeline needs some major improvements to better pinpoint a specific time. Having an archive I feel should be staple for any site like these. Outside of that, it's good that you have a healthy number of apartments but unfortunately there weren't many I found all that interesting apart from 2-3. If you do plan on expanding your apartment count, I hope you consider recruiting tenants who are more socially active rather than those who don't seem to have many friends or parties or any kind of social gatherings.

Good luck to you guys in the future and I hope you succeed in the voyeur business.

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just finished my month trial. So far my biggest gripes with the site are the timeline and a lack of archive section. The timeline needs some major improvements to better pinpoint a specific time. Having an archive I feel should be staple for any site like these. Outside of that, it's good that you have a healthy number of apartments but unfortunately there weren't many I found all that interesting apart from 2-3. If you do plan on expanding your apartment count, I hope you consider recruiting tenants who are more socially active rather than those who don't seem to have many friends or parties or any kind of social gatherings.

Good luck to you guys in the future and I hope you succeed in the voyeur business.

Thank you for your feedback! Indeed there are issues on the replay, but at the moment we are just way to busy for it. We hope we will fix the delay issue in max 1 month.

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Doing great! Sams old Amy craziness as always. So, I'm sorry to see Catlyn and Patty go. I was hoping to catch up with them again. Hope the new apts turn out great for you. As for the criticisms I think the timeline improvementa are far more important that an archive. It needs to be as pin point accurate as possible and free from too much buffering. The times should be visible and there should be a thumbnail view of the pinpointed scene. Best of luck! 💗

BTW, the pics I posted are the Lisa and Em thread. 🤗

Catlyn didn't leave. We just had to change some equipment in their apartment.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
4 hours ago, cyberleader said:

where have cedric and jane dematerialized to,they were there only yesterday

Cedric and Jane have left the project. Nicole & Arthur took their place. 

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Our datacenter is experiencing an electrical outage. We hope it will be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience