www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

They aren't also (like other sites) from Russia? 

Someone had  said here before that they're from Romania, so basically it's a southern-east Europe I think 

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, kase said:

i have not had camarads in two days it`s just forbidden you do not have premission access on this server ????

Please send me a PM with your email and i'll check what's the issue.

il y a 5 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

@StnCld316

So, I can understand that Camarads policy is to have the apt thread deleted once the apt is closed and taken off their site. I don't agree with it and I think all of it should be available for future reference. However, I can also see why the tenants would want to have their pics deleted. If it were me, I'd rather it stay so I could see it later on, but that's just me. 

What I don't understand is how can Camarads or the tenants demand to have CC members comments deleted too? Perhaps the whole thread is deleted out of convenience, but to me It think the apt threads should be placed in an archive with the comments in tact, minus the pics if so requested by Camarads.

What say you?

I personally don't want my posts deleted but i agree if pics were posted then they could be deleted but i'm not happy about posts being deleted especially when you take many hours posting comments and pics and they just to be deleted just like that. Also if the topic was around for a lot longer and you posted over 100 posts or more in the topic and then all that just gone. What the point in posting at all if all the hard work is for nothing at the end of the day when the topic is deleted. 

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316

So, I can understand that Camarads policy is to have the apt thread deleted once the apt is closed and taken off their site. I don't agree with it and I think all of it should be available for future reference. However, I can also see why the tenants would want to have their pics deleted. If it were me, I'd rather it stay so I could see it later on, but that's just me. 

What I don't understand is how can Camarads or the tenants demand to have CC members comments deleted too? Perhaps the whole thread is deleted out of convenience, but to me It think the apt threads should be placed in an archive with the comments in tact, minus the pics if so requested by Camarads.

What say you?

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I personally don't want my posts deleted but i agree if pics were posted then they could be deleted but i'm not happy about posts being deleted especially when you take many hours posting comments and pics and they just to be deleted just like that. Also if the topic was around for a lot longer and you posted over 100 posts or more in the topic and then all that just gone. What the point in posting at all if all the hard work is for nothing at the end of the day when the topic is deleted. 

We don't have any problem for the threads to remain as long as they are locked and have the pictures removed. 

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316

What say you?

Not much I can say. I just follow what I have been instructed to do.

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Can you guys try a bit the replay ? We stil have to add some features to it, but now it should be working normally. Make sure to hit CTRL+F5 once you're on the replay page.