Layla & Eric - Part #1

49 minutes ago, nack said:

So many pages of nothing. Good Morning Everyone !!

Not in a good mood huh Nack? I liked your Tver pics. Very nice. Guess Jblack or whatever vanished. Lol! Anything I can do to make your day a littler brighter? 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not in a good mood huh Nack? I liked your Tver pics. Very nice. Guess Jblack or whatever vanished. Lol! Anything I can do to make your day a littler brighter? 

I am alright Amy. Nice of you to ask. How's your day so far ? Mine just started !!

:rolleyes:

Well, since you asked. I'm out traveling again. I'm in Los Angeles. Too much work to do. In fact that's what I'm doing right now. I don't want to reveal what I do for a living, but I actually work with a lot of people who live in India. Mumbai mostly, but also New Delhi. To be honest I have never met an person from India I didn't like. Very detailed, hard working people. I like that. Oh, I did something tonight that every transsexual tries to do and few can master. That is cum with no hands. Let's just say I got there. It's interesting, I have of course have had sex as a man and well, also in the mindset of a woman. I must say, the woman orgasm is better. Guess, that's why I'm this way. Ok, too much informatiom, I'm sure. So, not a big fan of the nipple piercing huh? Me neither. I mean why risk getting a bad infection. I would love to have a professional critique what he did. Oh well, we all make bad decisions in life I suppose. I guess about this time you're wishing you hadn't asked me how my day went. Lol ?

• Upvote 1

@Amy3 Absolutely Not. Love your insights and glad to hear that you have work connections in India. Have you ever visited any of these places ?

I am not a fan of anything 'unnatural' to the body. Tattoos, Piercing etc. I am at work too. Isn't it late in LA ? 

• Upvote 1