Layla & Eric - Part #1

Yes, 10:22. Have to get something done today before bed. No, I have never made it there. I know several people though that make the trip every couple of years. The flight times are insane. I would love to go one day. So, if you had to pick one place in India to visit, where would it be? Is it dangerous? and how are the beaches? 

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It's done. Only thing left is watching Eric make a fool out of himself and for us to be jealous of the fact he gets to fuck her and we don't. 

Damn, that came across so manly. ?

Hahahaha!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG, WTF is going on here? I see Eric's been drinking if he's acting like this

Oh yes he piled it on heavy and acted like a complete jerk. Layla ended up crying in the bathroom over his idiocy. The guy turns into a toddler when he is drunk. And his buddies weren't any better. The blonde girl got too drunk and wanted to fall asleep, but they kept nagging her. Finally, she passed out. 

New rule, any blonde girls coming into the site, must announce their name loudly and clearly. Lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Oh yes he piled it on heavy and acted like a complete jerk. Layla ended up crying in the bathroom over his idiocy. The guy turns into a toddler when he is drunk. And his buddies weren't any better. The blonde girl got too drunk and wanted to fall asleep, but they kept nagging her. Finally, she passed out. 

New rule, any blonde girls coming into the site, must announce their name loudly and clearly. Lol

Lol, i missed this live, it looks hilarious! Layla looks sober, he made her cry? dumbass

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG, WTF is going on here? I see Eric's been drinking if he's acting like this

He made his moves on Lina and Alex when they visited some time ago. Drinking brings out his creepy side.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nack said:

He made his moves on Lina and Alex when they visited some time ago. Drinking brings out his creepy side.

Yes, that was so funny when he laid bare naked on top of Alex. In between the times he was groping Lina. He is a trip! One day someone is going to rightly kick his ass. 

• Upvote 1