Layla & Eric - Part #1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, that was so funny when he laid bare naked on top of Alex. In between the times he was groping Lina. He is a trip! One day someone is going to rightly kick his ass. 

Oh, i remember pics posted for that , probably our man Golfer. Thats funny, gotta go back and see if i can find that

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He's completely drunk so no way Jose!

Well, it didn't stop him completely. He and Layla managed to get a quickie in next to their sleeping friends shortly after they went to bed. She even rode on top of him. It was around 05:30 but believe me, he wasn't any more sober. He was crawling all over the guy on the couch again just before. Couldn't see anything since they were under covers though.

Missed that, but let me just say this, WOW, unbelievable!! He usually can't get it up to save his life after he starts drinking. 

Btw, welcome to the circus! Lots of really interesting, great people in here. Feel free to express yourself. Just know that many of the tenants do follow CC. 

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, 10:22. Have to get something done today before bed. No, I have never made it there. I know several people though that make the trip every couple of years. The flight times are insane. I would love to go one day. So, if you had to pick one place in India to visit, where would it be? Is it dangerous? and how are the beaches? 

It depends @Amy3 India is a land rich of culture and heritage and it is very very diverse – probably the most diverse of countries that you will find on this earth. I have spent my entire lifetime here and haven't been able to see Everything.I still have lots and lots to explore.I live in the Northern Part and there is too much to see.

You can start with the princely state of Rajasthan and enjoy the forts and palaces,safaris,deserts.lakes,the people and the food.If you like hills and valleys there is always the beautiful Himachal Pradesh and SHIMLA in particular.From a historical perspective you cannot miss Tajmahal in Agra,one of the wonders of the world,a mere 3.5 hour drive away from Delhi.

Beach Lovers can go to Goa and Kerala with the most pristine beaches and enjoy the local delicacies too.For the religious minds and those who seek solace for their sins can go to Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh,Haridwar and witness the puja of 'Ganges' the Holy River.If you just want to chill and relax and have fun,you can always go to Mumbai-The city that never sleeps.

There are many many more places to visit.One Place or One Week is not enough.It's just an overview but one thing is for sure that your journey will be incredible !!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh, i remember pics posted for that , probably our man Golfer. Thats funny, gotta go back and see if i can find that

That would be me.Unfortunately,the pics aren't loading at the moment.Probably lost when CC migrated.Am i right @StnCld316 ?

Page 119 - Eric Layla Jess Sam Thread

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9049-jess-sam/?page=119#comment-1634942186

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Missed that, but let me just say this, WOW, unbelievable!! He usually can't get it up to save his life after he starts drinking. 

Btw, welcome to the circus! Lots of really interesting, great people in here. Feel free to express yourself. Just know that many of the tenants do follow CC. 

Yeah I've seen that happen to him a few times. I didn't really expect it myself.

Thanks for the welcome! I've actually been coming here for quite a while, but just as a lurker. I don't really know why but after all the great discussion and friendliness I've seen over the past few days on the VH forums this looks like a community I want to be involved in, so you'll be seeing more of me for sure!

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, nack said:

That would be me.Unfortunately,the pics aren't loading at the moment.Probably lost when CC migrated.Am i right @StnCld316 ?

Page 119 - Eric Layla Jess Sam Thread

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9049-jess-sam/?page=119#comment-1634942186

That was the day when things were being Migrated to another server.  Any Content that was posted while the Migration was taking place appears to be Broken Files and will not appear.

I will be going through the Threads next week and clean up where there appears to be files missing on that day.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cx2328 said:

Well, it didn't stop him completely. He and Layla managed to get a quickie in next to their sleeping friends shortly after they went to bed. She even rode on top of him. It was around 05:30 but believe me, he wasn't any more sober. He was crawling all over the guy on the couch again just before. Couldn't see anything since they were under covers though.

thanks cx2328. here is his lame attempt. layla can't live without dick.

Capture_2017_03_30_04_14_58_149.png

Capture_2017_03_30_04_15_11_777.png

Capture_2017_03_30_04_14_17_361.png

• Upvote 3