Layla & Eric - Part #1

9 hours ago, nack said:

It depends @Amy3 India is a land rich of culture and heritage and it is very very diverse – probably the most diverse of countries that you will find on this earth. I have spent my entire lifetime here and haven't been able to see Everything.I still have lots and lots to explore.I live in the Northern Part and there is too much to see.

You can start with the princely state of Rajasthan and enjoy the forts and palaces,safaris,deserts.lakes,the people and the food.If you like hills and valleys there is always the beautiful Himachal Pradesh and SHIMLA in particular.From a historical perspective you cannot miss Tajmahal in Agra,one of the wonders of the world,a mere 3.5 hour drive away from Delhi.

Beach Lovers can go to Goa and Kerala with the most pristine beaches and enjoy the local delicacies too.For the religious minds and those who seek solace for their sins can go to Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh,Haridwar and witness the puja of 'Ganges' the Holy River.If you just want to chill and relax and have fun,you can always go to Mumbai-The city that never sleeps.

There are many many more places to visit.One Place or One Week is not enough.It's just an overview but one thing is for sure that your journey will be incredible !!

Thanks so much. I'm going to copy this just in case I ever get a chance to go. Sounds fun and awesome! ❤

Just now, golfer06 said:

Não continue me fazendo repetir, por favor. Eles são bêbados ruins & deve ficar longe de período de bebidas. Aquele é o ponto inteiro.

At this point I see all the posts to which I point it here as a factor to be controlled as a written rule.:dodgy:

Everything that has been lost here until now has now been anchored in the uncontrolled alcohol factor.:angry:

And for those who do not have this "tolerance", this control has to be much closer.
:dodgy:

We have something obviously intended and planned between these 4 characters and that again was not the front for deviations from excess drink.

Who knows next time, with this factor more controlled?:cool:

(Sorry, I do not have the VH features to do this in a more efficient way in your visual)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

They must crank the heating up. Seeing Eric and Layla wear so much clothes is very unusual

Way to much clothes especially since no one else is there. The thing Layla is wearing is hideous too. Like a prisoner shawl. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Way to much clothes especially since no one else is there. The thing Layla is wearing is hideous too. Like a prisoner shawl. 

Really think it must be still a little cold in there. Thats totally not typical for them.