Layla & Eric - Part #1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh please! Tell my jaw how easy it is to suck a dick. And getting it pushed into your throat, i can't deep throat, but that doesn't stop you guys from trying.. Man i'm boring, can't deep throat, never take it in ass, never been with a woman, never had a threesome. 

I love you. ❤

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Now you're making me wet. ?

You're best bet is to find a girl and just experiment with each other. The guy is going to get in the way and hinder the learning curve. 

You're bad! The problem with that is i wouldnt do it without him knowing about it, we would both consider that "cheating" if you will. Guess were old fashioned, and if he know about it, he's not gonna sit idly by playing with himself, . Although i could trick him into letting me tye him up, and when were finished he could do what he needs to do. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Of the 68,899 members on RLC, I think most of them would like to help you overcome your afflictions. Of them, half are inexperienced adolescents living in mom's basement; 35 are hetero-sexual females, 6,600 are LBGT, and the remainder are overly experienced heterosexual males who need take their magic blue pill before they can assist you. Just remember; we're all in the same boat here at CC, and we owe it to help our fellow members. ::)

Funny and no doubt completely true!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Of the 68,899 members on RLC, I think most of them would like to help you overcome your afflictions. Of them, half are inexperienced adolescents living in mom's basement; 35 are hetero-sexual females, 6,600 are LBGT, and the remainder are overly experienced heterosexual males who need take their magic blue pill before they can assist you. Just remember; we're all in the same boat here at CC, and we owe it to help our fellow members. ::)

Lol I like your Location description, Foamy :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

You're bad! The problem with that is i wouldnt do it without him knowing about it, we would both consider that "cheating" if you will. Guess were old fashioned, and if he know about it, he's not gonna sit idly by playing with himself, . Although i could trick him into letting me tye him up, and when were finished he could do what he needs to do. 

I'm sorry, who is bad? You're the one talking about tying up your boyfriend so you eat out a girl. 

BTW, great idea. Just promise me this. When each of you have an organism, then tell him you have a headache and send the girl home and then untie him. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sorry, who is bad? You're the one talking about tying up your boyfriend so you eat out a girl. 

BTW, great idea. Just promise me this. When each of you have an organism, then tell him you have a headache and send the girl home and then untie him. 

Lol, That's a good idea, i'm a jealous bitch, i'm not sure I could stand him being with someone else.

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, That's a good idea, i'm a jealous bitch, i'm not sure I could stand him being with someone else.

just to add my 2 cents. i don't want to just watch.  i have done it & as long as i'm heavily involved i don't have a problem with it at all!!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just to add my 2 cents. i don't want to just watch.  i have done it & as long as i'm heavily involved i don't have a problem with it at all!!!!

Oh he would definately want to be heavily involved, I guess it's selfish of me to have my fun and deny him. Was this with your wife?  She must be pretty wild, in a good way!

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh he would definately want to be heavily involved, I guess it's selfish of me to have my fun and deny him. Was this with your wife?  She must be pretty wild, in a good way!

at 1 time she was as we also had some fun where she was the only girl. with that i want to be heavily involved but i also want to watch!!!!

• Upvote 1