Layla & Eric - Part #1

I am entering this conversation into the Thread of the Month Club. Keep up the good work.

(Yeah, maybe it's a little off topic, but it sure beats anything happening at our voyeur sites...)

Hence, I am proud to award Ash, Amy, and Golfer with this highly coveted award:

Foamy_seal_of_approval.png

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I am entering this conversation into the Thread of the Month Club. Keep up the good work.

(Yeah, maybe it's a little off topic, but it sure beats anything happening at our voyeur sites...)

Cool, and a free month subscription to VHTV!  Awesome!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Thank you! I'll proudly accept the award with pleasure. ❤

• Upvote 2

Amy and Ashley usually start their 'wild' conversation at 9:30 AM my time and i listen in like a true voyeur..:biggrin: However,this time they started their 'award winning' conversation early and i missed it..::)

Another reason why i don't go through this thread is because i don't like Eric.I haven't seen Layla's wild side yet.She has beautiful body but that's it.They have sex regularly but i find it bland.Since Layla is in love with Eric,we won't see her hooking up with another guy.

They are still boring.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Foamy_seal_of_approval.png  0   116.57 kB

thanks. is this anything like the nobel prize?

• Upvote 3