Layla & Eric - Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ella se parece mucho a Tara

She has been more times here with her boyfriend, even one day Eric drunk tried something with this girl while she was also drunk in bed... While Layla was crying in the bathroom, I suppose that by that situation. Not resemble Tara in nothing, Tara seems to me to be much nicer.

Okay, we have the "almost" couple there again. I define it as this is exactly what we have of them always when they are visiting here.
At least the now blond (before brunette) has maintained a more focused attitude. Centered too much for my taste.:dodgy:

And again a "third piece" to balance the structure of the game.
I really would like to understand what Eric's goal is in this.:huh:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Okay, we have the "almost" couple there again. I define it as this is exactly what we have of them always when they are visiting here.
At least the now blond (before brunette) has maintained a more focused attitude. Centered too much for my taste.:dodgy:

And again a "third piece" to balance the structure of the game.
I really would like to understand what Eric's goal is in this.:huh:

Correcting, did not mean to balance and yes in the sense to break the harmony of the pieces in game.

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She looks a lot like Tara

She's not Tara, it's the girl who played her boyfriend's cell phone in Eric's first apartment, remember?
Now she is blond but before she was brunette. At that time they were in test to compose together with Eric and Layla.
With the incident we had instead Angie and Marck.

Maybe they'll be back in the apartment for the other apartment.
In view of what we have seen with Tara, I do not doubt it

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

My God ! Now really turned the boys' club into a new generation.
:confused:

4 guys now and two girls...and to think I paid for this shit.  It was the same at Silvia and Josh last night... more guys than girls.  Fucking ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

4 guys now and two girls...and to think I paid for this shit.  It was the same at Silvia and Josh last night... more guys than girls.  Fucking ridiculous.

I understand being a holiday and a friendship between friends. But because this balance was so uneven there.
I really wanted to understand Eric's intended reasons or goals.
Does he expect to get a significant audience like that? Disappointing constantly?
:huh: