Layla & Eric - Part #1

I knew I was recognizing them from somewhere. Now he killed the charade there. The guy was not strange to me.

The funniest thing is that I made a comment here about Layla's enlightenment with the girl making a comparison with Angie who actually went with her there. Both of them I remember dropped into the dance.
And we see that between them the thing has been solved and they remain together. If at that time were candidates for the position that Angie and Mike occupied after their fight, then we can understand that they are back to the match?
]

Transposed only the text to the correct forum since my CC status does not allow me to manipulate images.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I knew I was recognizing them from somewhere. Now he killed the charade there. The guy was not strange to me.

The funniest thing is that I made a comment here about Layla's enlightenment with the girl making a comparison with Angie who actually went with her there. Both of them I remember dropped into the dance.
And we see that between them the thing has been solved and they remain together. If at that time were candidates for the position that Angie and Mike occupied after their fight, then we can understand that they are back to the match?
]

Transposed only the text to the correct forum since my CC status does not allow me to manipulate images.

here it is. good eye dbear!

Capture_2017_03_29_17_35_48_214.png

• Upvote 3

I have to remember because it was where I most pleaded and practically alone in the defense of the girl.

Really the image of the guy when we played being too young was bothering me the memory here. The "blonde" by the way deceived me.lol
If they behave and do not be surprised again, I admit excitedly with Eric and Layla new apartment if they somehow come to compose with them there.
I remember that the girl was very hot and we did not have the opportunity at the time to prove this more closely. Who knows now?::):biggrin: