Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I agree we do have to see her personality. But this already looks way better than Lara, Candy and Michelle. So at this early stage I'm optimistic that this will be an improvement.:shy:

I hope so, DES. I hope so, so much.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's parading around naked more than she's ever done in B1 before...I can't watch...It's horrible...:dodgy:

Yes all the dancing is just teasing and really no fun to watch.:dodgy::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

To me Michelle was volatile and all though My Belle:heart: doesn't like confrontation she is volatile herself inside I think in taht people can upset her very easily. Candy and Lara were just not suitable for the project - being naked on camera was clearly tough for them. What this will mean for Belle except increased happiness, which is a good thing, I don't know yet but of course I'm hopeful right now. Looks like I'll renew - I was 90% likely to (-10% because of the last few days) but it is probably more than like 99% now. 

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bit more of a look she's not quite as pretty as Lara or Stella but I do like her a lot - however I await to see her real personality. I think Belle is very happy - so a dance is called for :dodgy::biggrin:

Gina's taking care of the sexy dancing.:biggrin: