Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 11 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Eh bien Belle est comme ça, juste au moment où les bains de soleil, sauf. Donnez une chance que je soupçonne fort qu'elle sera beaucoup plus ouvert que Candy - Belle ne peut pas être mal 3 1/2 fois sur 4.

je parlé de Rosemary

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Gina's taking care of the sexy dancing.:biggrin:

So why didn't she get together with Belle at B2? She saw Belle do it I think - she certainly heard her but like I said I had grown very tired of The Twins and Gina by association and I'm very glad the Twins probably won't visit B2 now. Sadly Belle is way over dressed again as she almost always has been in the evenings during this stay.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Candy and Lara were just not suitable for the project - being naked on camera was clearly tough for them.

it was because they both had a boyfriend ^^' which is not the case for rosemary

16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I agree we do have to see her personality. But this already looks way better than Lara, Candy and Michelle. So at this early stage I'm optimistic that this will be an improvement.:shy:

I agree DES. She ticks boxes allready for me. Unfortunately im at work and cant check her out in great detail. But hopefully she will be a hit. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

it was because they both had a boyfriend ^^' which is not the case for rosemary

The boyfriend which explains everything line. I do not buy it. They maybe use it as an excuse just as Belle uses the Happy Juice line to avoid female female action (sex I mean, she's perfectly OK with breast fondling and pussy feeling) and others seem to have got over it. You may be right but i just don't think it is that binary. Michelle supposedly was married, didn't stop her dancing naked for her husband or trying to take naked pictures of Belle for him or sticking lots of things up her anus in front of strangers. The most boyfriend nonsense ever was spoken about Pixie Jess.

20 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I agree we do have to see her personality. But this already looks way better than Lara, Candy and Michelle. So at this early stage I'm optimistic that this will be an improvement.:shy:

She knows Belle and is mixing nicely with the very friendly Angel so this a great start and, as they say in the North East, she's a very tidy boiler...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The boyfriend which explains everything line. I do not buy it. They maybe use it as an excuse just as Belle uses the Happy Juice line to avoid female female action (sex I mean, she's perfectly OK with breast fondling and pussy feeling) and otheres seem to have got over it. You may be right but i just don't think it is that binary. Michelle supposedly was married, didn't stop her dancing naked for her husband or trying to take naked pictures of Belle for him or sticking lots of things up her anus in front of strangers. The most boyfriend nonsense ever was spoken about Pixie Jess.

Hum jess & michelle were already in the cam business so it explains why ^^' and michelle was a weird one ^^'