Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I'll see them. Not on replay. But may I just say Rose has a body to die for.

You may of-course, but it would be a useless death. She's attractive and seems to be an exhibitionist of sorts, but not a body to die for. The bodies to die for are possibly Leora,Kristy, Masha's sister,Gina,Stella,Angel,Kitty,Maya & Linda.:biggrin: OK, i know I'm leaving someone's fav out, but in the end they're all gorgeous....:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

You may of-course, but it would be a useless death. She's attractive and seems to be an exhibitionist of sorts, but not a body to die for. The bodies to die for are possibly Leora,Kristy, Masha's sister,Gina,Stella,Angel,Kitty,Maya & Linda.:biggrin: OK, i know I'm leaving someone's fav out, but in the end they're all gorgeous....:rolleyes:

Not counting the one's who aren't on RLC at present...

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

We all love the cunny,  even some of our female CC members like the cunny and who could blame them,  but to obsess over it day after day LMAO.  Yes, different ones are not all the same but close enough to get the general idea.  The only difference is when they have the meat curtains!!

I haven't seen a pic of Gina's kitty yet believe it or not and so far it doesn't bother me.  I've seen a couple of pics of the twins but most of the time the distance plus the shitty resolution isn't worth it anyway.

In my opinion RLC falls way short of being a good site for seeing anything under low light or from a distance.

And yet therre you are.  eyes glued to the screen and wanking like the rest of us...:biggrin::biggrin::blush:

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

And yet therre you are.  eyes glued to the screen and wanking like the rest of us...:biggrin::biggrin::blush:

Sorry to tell you mic351 but I haven't even logged in to RLC in at least a couple of months or more.  If I need to see naked women that bad, I'll go to chaturbate or any other site like it.  I'm done with RLC!

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was a bit different tonight. She took it really slow at first, which was lovely, and her finger slipped in a few times...then she speeded up again...She puts a lot of effort into it but it's obviously worth it...:biggrin::heart:

I have to agree with you!!! That was lovely and I particularly liked how she delved into that alternative source of moisture ,besides her mouth.The young lady knows how to please herself and I'm happy to be allowed along for the ride...::)

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Exhibitionists show their naked bodies because they enjoy it.

The women at RLC show their bodies because they get money for it.

And if a woman comes to RLC, which has no problem with the cameras,

then she has earned money with her naked before RLC and is accustomed to it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Exhibitionists show their naked bodies because they enjoy it.

The women at RLC show their bodies because they get money for it.

And if a woman comes to RLC, which has no problem with the cameras,

then she has earned money with her naked before RLC and is accustomed to it.

Not mutually exclusive... There are degrees of exhibitionism... A true exhibitionist enjoys it by nature , even when they're getting paid... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

The bodies to die for are possibly Leora

What do you mean POSSIBLY The Goddess?

LOL It's OK I know she was first in your list.

I'd put in Megan, Jess and possibly Jasmin, her bum was a bit too jutty.

11 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Not mutually exclusive... There are degrees of exhibitionism... A true exhibitionist enjoys it by nature , even when they're getting paid... :biggrin:

Well first of all the couples' get a fixed fee whatever they show.

And seriously for a true exhibitionist like The Goddess there couldn't be a better job, if that's what you want to call it. There are several other exhibitionists on here as well, whether we are talking about the couples or the adult entertainers in Barcelona.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kiwibloke said:

Das heißt, Gina ist gegangen Belle hat ein Liebesinteresse - bemerke das Dutzend rote Rosen in ihrem Zimmer.

Roses get the women who use the men to pay them the drinks.

Some of these men then believe in love and also pay roses.