Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, timber said:

She came back with them (it looked like they went to get groceries/party supplies). She was just in her room putting on make up. She might be headed out again soon.

Thanks Timber...I really hope so...

1 minute ago, timber said:

She came back with them (it looked like they went to get groceries/party supplies). She was just in her room putting on make up. She might be headed out again soon.

How long are they staying - all day. Waiting for the big bed to be available. If it does happen then maybe in the daylight.

14 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

What these small bottle with the black cap ?

09:46 Kitchen. A guy stood with the bottle pretty close to the camera. On the label were the last letters to read "... abify".

There is a drug named "Abilify", a neuroleptic used in schizophrenia. Whether there is a connection, I do not know, but it fits so well.

On the other hand: Why do they run so openly with the bottles? Is not that secretly in the drinks of the girls?

DJ Edu if that's him puts his shirt on. I like they took Belle's boom box to get groceries - Belle in her nightclothes. Belle talks to DJ. He points and holds Rosie's hand. Belle whispers on the sofa while fat bloke rubs her back.

il y a 5 minutes, BBsq69 a dit:

De temps Combien DEPUIS-ILS SONT Rester - Toute la journée. En attendant le grand lit disponible Soit. Si ACDE se produit may-être Alors Dans la Lumière du jour.

je propose une party a5 dans la chambre d angel

Good Morning Gentlemen, looks like those young ladies were out on the town and had one hell of good time in the party town of Barcelona Spain, I would remind all that we are here to discuss and not vent out our frustration or call the tenants names. and as always all derogatory comments will be deleted imediately. I was young once and remember very well many nights just like this one, maybe you should  look in the mirror before you judge what you see on the screen before you.

The RULES will apply to all who post in this thread.  

• Upvote 1