Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

What a difference 24 hours makes. Not even showing her breasts at Irma's leaving do to that shower with friend Rosie. Bring in more party girls and let the good times roll so long as we get to see them. Maybe naked sexy dancing every day - this is why I spent my money. I may be poor now but this is worth it.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

What a difference 24 hours makes. Not even showing her breasts at Irma's leaving do to that shower with friend Rosie. Bring in more party girls and let the good times roll so long as we get to see them. Maybe naked sexy dancing every day - this is why I spent my money. I may be poor now but this is worth it.

I bet she smells a damn site better too now BB...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You've certainly livened B2 up Rose...Now the pixie has a new playmate...:biggrin: ..Please try and persuade Belle to party within those 4 walls occasionally...::)

BTW, I love the curves...:heart:

I was thinking similarly body to Candy. Maybe My Belle:heart: has a female type. BTW if My Belle has pulled a celebrity DJ then kudos to here and it shows what corbo knows.

My Belle:heart: not hiding at all now and I think it's all down to Rosie. This combination could go very far already better than Michelle I think. A full on sexy living room dance would seal it - the kind Belle used to do with Rebecca. Wonder if UM they repaired that table - probably not otherwise she might have used it tonight instead of the big one which is pretty useless if we want to see something. 
Was that the bell? Bit early for Angel maybe but they must all have kets after UM.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Looked a lot like blood coming out her mouth. Could be a dark food stuff but I have some experience of that. Just bleeding from her mouth though I think. 

I hope My Belle:heart: is OK

Is it not much more interesting to see that this woman is totally drunk or stoned?

On the other hand.... this is nothing new!

• Upvote 1

I almost got the impression that Rosie was willing to go with them but wouldn't unless Belle did and she wouldn't. Considering all the nudity I don't think I'll have time further to check on convos. If I get the current view of My Belle:heart: every other day I'll be happy but obviously I hope for better and more from Belle and Rosie.