Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

OT and The Goddess dresses even more like Belle than Belle in a seriously sexy lingerie set.

Leora is a complex person and I used to find her and Paul difficult to understand. Sometimes I was worried for her but she's a lot easier than Belle, has a body that all women would die for and yet I ache for the Pixie. Lust, never mind love, is strange.

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

J'ai été abonné pendant 3 ans à RLC et ce jusqu'à  jeudi dernier. Je suis ici aussi depuis 2ans et demi. Chaque fois qu'il y a eu une nouvelle arrivée à Barcelone, chaque fois, quelqu'un avait pris les devants, et bien sûr avait une voire des photos de cette nouvelle.

Alors, aujourd'hui, c'est moi, et ceux qui ne sont plus abonnés, qui demande au moins une photo de Rosemary,

Je sais qu'il y a quelqu'un ici qui a au moins une photo, alors ce serait sympa si ce quelqu'un pouvait en afficher une soit ici soit dans mon PM.

Merci. (pensez aux amis non abonnés).

J'attends vos réponses.

Cordialement.

regarde tes mp ;) 

They're not in a hurry to get Rosie over to B1 - don't think they'll be much contact now and I might have to sneak through the back to see Stella. 

We don't want another repeat of that Hallowe'en party when it seemed that the B1 girls simply weren't good enough for them. A very drunk Belle I think met Lara and (can't remember her name but she was replaced early unfairly by Nicole) at a club but left very soon. Lara couldn't party like Rosie.

9 minutes ago, winnlove said:

J'ai été abonné pendant 3 ans à RLC et ce jusqu'à  jeudi dernier. Je suis ici aussi depuis 2ans et demi. Chaque fois qu'il y a eu une nouvelle arrivée à Barcelone, chaque fois, quelqu'un avait pris les devants, et bien sûr avait une voire des photos de cette nouvelle.

Alors, aujourd'hui, c'est moi, et ceux qui ne sont plus abonnés, qui demande au moins une photo de Rosemary,

Je sais qu'il y a quelqu'un ici qui a au moins une photo, alors ce serait sympa si ce quelqu'un pouvait en afficher une soit ici soit dans mon PM.

Merci. (pensez aux amis non abonnés).

J'attends vos réponses.

Cordialement.

check our inbox...:)

.... shit ... i seems i missed a real fun event in B2.

I can not rate the event, but i think it is always nice to have some guests in this apartments. ... :) ... Anyway, it seems Rosemary has a very nice start. ... Very nice. .. :)

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They're not in a hurry to get Rosie over to B1 - don't think they'll be much contact now and I might have to sneak through the back to see Stella. 

We don't want another repeat of that Hallowe'en party when it seemed that the B1 girls simply weren't good enough for them. A very drunk Belle I think met Lara and (can't remember her name but she was replaced early unfairly by Nicole) at a club but left very soon. Lara couldn't party like Rosie.

The lovely Melissa :heart:

• Upvote 2

Wonder Why RLC keeps bringing all these new  " DO NOTHING " apartments on line ?  All the stats prove that the Barcelona apartments  bring in the viewers !  In spite of all the complaints about the all girl apartments.................they are the ones getting all the action .

• Upvote 1