Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Why are you still talking to that guy,,and quoting him,,you must really be bored?

yhea i'm bored and i don't know why but sometimes i still beleive he'd understand xD dumb of me ^^'

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, wathou said:

yhea i'm bored and i don't know why but sometimes i still beleive he'd understand xD dumb of me ^^'

There are plenty of other CC members here that can actually have an intelligent conversation with you,,,,You might lose IQ points talking to him.::):biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

... you may will understand this when they play this game the tenth time in succession (like they did with the dance shows) .... it is work ... nothing else. ... :)

I was sure Belle was going to have a shower and now Rosie's in bed at midnight - girls' clocks be crazy.

BTW has anyone seen Belle's orange boom box since it went with them on that 40 minute trip to pick up groceries? Why did it go on that trip? More questions.

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

continues the long decline of RLC

What you just want Lola and Becca back - well who knows?

Jess, Nicole, Nora, Irma hardly a decline. Belle's been taking her high heels out ... BOO! ... so it's not all bad.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Lyree said:

machine rolling,  Amateurs

I have been a smoker for nearly forty years and I cannot ever roll a cigarette well by hand; we had an old head keeper on the estate where I first worked who could do it one handed, including the opening of the tin with his baccy and papers AND he only had a thumb and 2 fingers on that hand ( lost one to a fishing boat warp and another to a circular saw!!) and he produced a better hand rolled fag than I ever could then or now!

Edited by Oldstalker
to repair the errors of my spellchecker