Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Naga we have to do something about your fascination with Angel. You enjoy seeing her nude to much. Here is what I suggest. Angel triple the amount of time you are nude and more nude dancing and excercising. If that does not work then her next assignment will be at your place for a 6 month stay.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I do have the feeling with the manicure and the make up My Belle:heart: is being prepared for a trip. I think that was a good luck hug by Angel earlier. If it is someone genuine then surely it must be the DJ after those kisses, but to go from just meeting a few days ago to a trip is some going. Of course the minute she does get a BF, everyone will be attributing everything she doesn't do to that but with the last one it didn't seem to stop her much. If it does this time I would want to find him or her and give them my bill.

23 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga we have to do something about your fascination with Angel. You enjoy seeing her nude to much. Here is what I suggest. Angel triple the amount of time you are nude and more nude dancing and excercising. If that does not work then her next assignment will be at your place for a 6 month stay.:biggrin:

He still hasn't recovered from Nicole.

• Upvote 1

Really tired I think after yesterday and I need to catch up on Belle's nudity. If she's not going to give us a leaving present of a sexy naked dance then weirdly i wish she'd put some close on so I don't have any more to look through - i'm knackered.

38 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I don't think the extra nakedness in the apt will work...so....:biggrin: