Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I have the feeling thisis to do with her breasts. Because she can't show them yet she has decided to try and compensate for the RLC customers.

Both of them have dificulties with her sexlive, they try for hours to get come properly. It's sad.

I hope, Irma had not lost her sensuality.

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I stopped watching these 2 ages ago..Even less chance now...I think they're hilarious :cry:

I have to disagree. Never mind what they are up to now, they are by far the best at sex on RLC - only Adriana and Daniel are even close. In fact watching some of the couples on here makes me feel I'm not so terrible.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like the twins getting dolled up for a night out, but no move from Gina yet...Can't see them leaving her by herself...

hopeful Gina and Stella stay home alone ....

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

With Angel napping this early my mind is going nuts thinking what she could possibly have planned, hopefully in the apt. Course if the other two are gone she may just walk around nude all nite. Maybe they will give Belle a small going away party on the big bed.

Hey your mind's working overtime Snake, but I like where you're coming from...:biggrin:

Of course she might just be tired...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, eremes said:

Both of them have dificulties with her sexlive, they try for hours to get come properly. It's sad.

I hope, Irma had not lost her sensuality.

Well is that worse than so many on here that cum too soon? Masha a nympho, she comes several times during sex, and for her purposes if Sasha takes his time that's exactly what she wants.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have to disagree. Never mind what they are up to now, they are by far the best at sex on RLC - only Adriana and Daniel are even close. In fact watching some of the couples on here makes me feel I'm not so terrible.

The guest couple in the new place were at it a few times last night. Well a girl in glasses always does it for me.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I meant this stuff they're doing now, slapping her with a wet fish or whatever is...

I agree about the sex but that doesn't appeal to me on here BB...

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well is that worse than so many on here that cum too soon? Masha a nympho, she comes several times during sex, and for her purposes if Sasha takes his time that's exactly what she wants.

Look for their older sexmovies and compare it with the newer ones (after breastjob)

You will see the difference.