Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

All them hot dog on the table make me think Alex will show up soon with the twin. Remember the last time they made pig in a blanket for Alex

i almost forgot about him thank you for reminding us of him :dodgy:

but it's just probably going to be another arts & crafts night, soon both apartments will be filled with dick clay until someone find another arts & crafts theme night LMAO. Maybe rlc is going to switch B's apt into a family show with arts & crafts who knows they are capable of anything xD

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Good to see Gina and Stella are friendly. A few days ago there was fear that Gina and the twins might cut Stella out after Irma's departure.

Stella & gina have been really good friends since they met, they were the only two that had fun in the partys and still are 

• Upvote 3

Just now, wathou said:

but it's just probably going to be another arts & crafts night, soon both apartments will be filled with dick clay until someone find another arts & crafts theme night LMAO. Maybe rlc is going to switch B's apt into a family show with arts & crafts who knows they are capable of anything xD

Still better than watching the twins stare into their phones for hours

10 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

All them hot dog on the table make me think Alex will show up soon with the twin. Remember the last time they made pig in a blanket for Alex

What, they wrapped him in a duvet...?...I must have missed that...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Good to see Gina and Stella are friendly. A few days ago there was fear that Gina and the twins might cut Stella out after Irma's departure.

I for one thought that might happen, but I'm pleased I was wrong...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

um staring at the phones is what Gina and Stella are doing right now though.

Agreed, but at least they're interacting with each other. With the twins, they just sit/lay there. You'd think they were dead if they didn't blink.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

I heard them whispering before that they're blow our minds with an origami night next...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3