Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Indeed she did naga and it was well appreciated here and she showed us that she does have a damn fine pussy, but that's my point. When it's all girls fun and games it makes it, in my eyes, so much more respectful. When the girls drag blokes back to get their brains fucked out, all respect goes out the windows as far as I'm concerned.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

I do not understand you , dear sir ?

I really should proof read my post.

It should be "The sex ended in the other apartment and B1 went back to the top cam in the thumbs.

13 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Indeed she did naga and it was well appreciated here and she showed us that she does have a damn fine pussy, but that's my point. When it's all girls fun and games it makes it, in my eyes, so much more respectful. When the girls drag blokes back to get their brains fucked out, all respect goes out the windows as far as I'm concerned.

Same here Happy, but I think it was a bit different with my girl Nicole, especially Miguel, which, apart from the great sessions they treated us to in B1, was blossoming into a nice relationship...:biggrin: