Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Who doesn't :cool:

I don't know why any speculation about her walk would need to be derogatory, surely she's free to meet and walk with whoever she pleases?

If you can't take a walk now without wild speculation then where are we?
It's one thing at a party when people go to a hidden area because of what has happened in the past but a walk is a walk.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Shall we be kind to Rosie and just say she saw the ice cream for sale on the way back from her walk but had no money with her so she popped back out to buy the ice cream after she had collected money from the apartment. Just to avoid any derogatory speculation on where she might have been on her walk and who she might have met :cool:

she bought the ice-cream when they went out with angel & belle the other day

Here's a question and somebody might know but is there anywhere to sit on the B2 balconies (I wouldn't have thought at Belle's side) like there at B1. It's just that I remember people spending a lot of time out there and it would seem sensible to sit. Is the hidden area the one with the chairs maybe or do they just take ones from the LR?

il y a 2 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Voici une question et que quelqu'un sait peut-être, mais est là où s'asseoir sur les balcons B2 (je ne l'aurais pas pensé à côté de Belle) comme il y à B1. Il est juste que je me souviens des gens qui passent beaucoup de temps là-bas et il semble judicieux de s'asseoir. La zone cachée celle avec les chaises ou peut-être prennent-ils simplement ceux de la LR?

la periode LOLA elles prennaient les chaises du LR maintenant avec l'hiver les chaises sont au complet dans le LR 6

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Here's a question and somebody might know but is there anywhere to sit on the B2 balconies (I wouldn't have thought at Belle's side) like there at B1. It's just that I remember people spending a lot of time out there and it would seem sensible to sit. Is the hidden area the one with the chairs maybe or do they just take ones from the LR?

in the summer they used to put the LR chair on the balcony but it seems like now that all the chairs are inside, In the blind side angel sits on the doorstep/ balcony ground so unless they took some outside last night i'd say no.

• Upvote 1

If you think about it

3:30 club closes

3:45 the last stragglers leave and the DJ and friends e.g. Belle take a post gig drink in the club.

4:30 Load the van/car with equipment

4.45 Leave

5.15-5.30 Arrive at destination maybe dropping friends e.g. Belle off

Seems a plausible time line and remember the guy has just been at work so nothing suspicious about that.

And thinking about it further I've been to a restaurant after a club at that time. Barca's a big city and some things are open until the morning.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Whatever Gina and Stella are watching must be pretty exciting...:dodgy:

Looks like a static picture to me........................not even a twitch in the last half hour !   Will have to observe their positions as they are waking up..........to see !

• Upvote 1