Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know mate...:angry:

It was bit obvious wasn't it LOL. Don't insult the girls, it's rule one here. You can say you don't fancy them or report they haven't had a bath, I suppose even criticise their singing and dancing but giving them abuse is not on.

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

The girls who read our comments love the guys like BB who let them know they are liked. With those kind of compliments it makes them happier. When they are happier they show it.

Listen if they read it, and I don't know if they do, if it makes them laugh, even if it is at my expense (I stand no chance with hot girls like this), then I am happy to have provided amusement or even a morale boost.

And if My Belle:heart: is happy, that is better for everybody.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Now times fun aside: The man makes himself ridiculous. Not only with us, but above all with Belle. Belle is a 15-year-old teenager in Hig Heels. They laugh endlessly, about such people and their comments.

report that post - now....

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Snake, With thousands of members on the board at any given time it is good to know that the vast majority have respect for each others comments. With that many members on line at one time there have to be a few trolls and flame baiters.   

Oh, I have very respect for the posts of other people. But if someone goes, and in each individual post mentioned, that he loves his belle, and this a hundred times a day, and that for months, then is the time at some point reached, where it just annoys. Imagine you have invited me to eat, and in every single minute of the evening I mention how good you have cooked. hundret times at that evening, and so on for 6 month.  What would you think?

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Listen if they read it, and I don't know if they do, if it makes laugh, even if it is at my expense (I stand no chance with hot girls like this), then I am happy to have provided amusement or even a morale boost.

And if My Belle:heart: is happy, that is better for everybody.

Do not worry BB on the street I would not even get a second glance. even if I helped them in some way. But I do love it when the girls are happy. The Goddess at times really shows it after reading CC.

2 hours ago, eremes said:

As far as I know, we have no indication that the "actors" know and read this forum. I have not heard of any interaction, either directly or indirectly.

If I go wrong, please give me a hint, where to find such things.

we know that many of the girls / couples read CC..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

we know that many of the girls / couples read CC..

I agree Nold. Why wouldn't they...Whether it influences their behaviour is another matter but I'd like to think it does...But insulting the girls is the one thing that really pisses me off big style on here...:angry:

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Looks like Angel is gone. Empty apt. Did not see how she was dressed but did see she was putting on makeup

Smart but casual. Jeans, T-shirt, long cardigan and sneakers.....she looked great, but I'm probably a little biased...and she had :cool: on...:heart:

25 minutes ago, West_California said:

report that post - now- banned for life...

Oh, yes, "Kill it with fire", a standard saying in certain countries.
Man, not only a sea separates us, worlds separate us.
I am also old, but before I realize that I become so weird, I go voluntarily over the bridge .....

• Upvote 4