Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Yes she knows how to dress for the excact effect without going to far. Very elegant style.

She is a woman that you just can't stop looking at when you first see her! 

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Belle may be looking for a boyfriend or not. If she is she is being too obvious about it by the way she dresses and how she acted with the DJ. Kind of pushy. She does not want to be that obvious, it will scare a lot of guys away.

She will get the people who find their look good. This must be someone who fits her.
This will be like Coke and Menthos. Big explosion and what remains in the end?
Dirt

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Belle may be looking for a boyfriend or not. If she is she is being too obvious about it by the way she dresses and how she acted with the DJ. Kind of pushy. She does not want to be that obvious, it will scare a lot of guys away.

I think it is question of a lack of confidence. It does not seem so easy for her as say Angel perhaps because of her age but I've found age doesn't have a lot to do with it. Of course with me, I'd love her what ever she did. When others could find her annoying, I just love her vivacity. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

She is a woman that you just can't stop looking at when you first see her! 

I haven't...:heart:

She has a different sort of beauty that you never see in girls in the UK, but I can't just put my finger on it.....although I'd very much like to...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Possibly but I do remember her telling him that she would be coming later, so maybe after work...

Plus I can't imagine Angel wanting to waste another whole day in bed tomorrow so soon after the last one, considering how she looks after herself...

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Not saying anything bad about Belle BB. I really enjoy her also. Just saying that when she goes out she seems to overdress. Course as always I could be wrong, which does happen.

I knew your weren't. It was almost fatherly advice.

The thing is we all have types. I've always liked short girls - I don't know why. I was very short myself growing up and then exploded. I do appear to be more partial to brunettes/black haired girls than blondes and definitely I don't like tall blondes but My Belle:heart:, physically, seems just right to me and while I would find it hard to keep with her it must be great to be around her bubbliness. I am not a fan of skinny girls or those with big breasts either (but if they are as outsandingly pretty as Jasmin's I'll make an exception) which does rule quite a few out here. I like girls who dress sophisticated like Angel or Nora can, but with the outfits My Belle:heart: were's on the dance floor I wouldn't be looking anywhere else.

Of course if I woke up next to The Goddess all I could ever say was "Oh My God ... dess" repeatedly. It must be a dream and of course it is.

• Upvote 1